Integrating Elementary Economics and Math Effectively (VIRTUAL)
Click to view dates and grade levels
Join us as we share exciting ways to integrate math and economic concepts to help you increase your students’ understanding of both disciplines. This professional learning workshop will feature intentional, focused strategies designed to promote student engagement. Each session will be tailored to a specific grade level’s math and economic GSE. There is no registration fee, and all resources used will be shared with participants at no financial cost. Space is limited to 100 participants per session.
Audience: Teachers, K-5
This workshop is offered virtually through the Zoom platform.
This one-hour workshop is offered 3 separate times on the following dates for each elementary grade level:
- Kindergarten: August 5th at 10am, 4pm, and 7pm (Postponed to August 31st with same times)
- 1st Grade: August 7th at 10am and 4pm
- 2nd Grade: August 10th at 10am, 4pm, and 7pm
- 3rd Grade: August 12th at 10am, 4pm, and 7pm
- 4th Grade: August 14th at 10am and 4pm
- 5th Grade: August 19th at 10am, 4pm, and 7pm